The website www.Bitteks.com is owned and operated by Bitteks-fx Ltd (the “Company”).
The Company is committed to ensuring that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Verification Procedures:
- You are required to verify your identity before a withdrawal from your account is conducted. This validation process is to prevent potential fraud. Funds will only be transferred to an account under your name.
- We will require you to provide one or more of the documents hereunder (“Verifying Documents”):
- A color copy of photographic ID: This can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit/Debit Cards: A color copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, you should cover the middle six digits on the front of the card and the 3-digit security code on the back of the card.
- Proof of address: Eligible documentations that are used as an evidence of an address are the following: a utility bill or a Bank/Card Statement. It should be a document which approved your updated personal details from the last six month, such as full name and address as registered on your account with us. (upon submission of a credit card statement, please cover the six middle digits of the credit card).
- Other documentation: under certain circumstances, we may also request additional documents not included in the list above
- Notarised documentation: under certain circumstances, we may ask you to provide us with documents, which are authenticated by an appropriate qualified Notary/Solicitor and signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy.
- Before requesting a withdrawal, please ensure the submission of the Verifying Documents with accordance to our demand.
- In addition, in order to comply with the applicable, Know Your Client processes, and anti-money laundering regulations you may be required to go through additional verification procedures. These procedures may require you to provide us with additional information or documentation prior to releasing funds from your account.
- Withdrawal Methods
- Withdrawals of funds from your account are available through three methods:
- Credit Card;
- Bank Wire; or
- Bitcoin Transfers
- Withdrawals (or refunds) are carried out by the same method the funds were deposited; For example: if you deposit money by a credit card, the withdrawal/refund will be transferred to the same credit card.
- Credit Card:
- A credit card transfer is applied exclusively upon your deposit balance and excludes profits and bonuses.
- In the event that numerous credit cards have contributed funds towards the same deposit balance, each credit card is entitled only to the equal amount that has been transferred by it.
- Under no circumstances will we return funds that have been deposited by one credit card to another.
- Moreover, any additional funds, such as profits or bonuses, can be withdrawn only via wire transfer and are subject to the conditions of the Company’s Bonus Policy.
- Wire Transfer:
- Withdrawals of the deposit by a Wire Transfer are carried out only when the funds have been deposited by this method.
- Withdrawals of profits can only be conducted by a wire transfer.
- When the transfer inclines an exchange of currencies, the bank may require a longer period of time in order to complete the transaction.
- Only funds that have been deposited via Bitcoin can be transferred or returned via Bitcoin.
- The Bitcoin exchange rate will be determined by the rate at the time the transfer is processed.
- The bitcoin exchange will not be determined by the rate at the time of the exchange.
- Our exchange rates are as per determined on https://www.bitstamp.net.
- The minimum amount to withdraw is the bitcoin equivalent of $250.
- Please Note: The company is not accountable to any loss that derives from a submission of a request that contains a wrong Bitcoin account details. It is at the sole responsibility of the Client to transfer to the Company accurate Bitcoin account details.
- How Long Does It Take For A Withdrawal Request to be Processed
- We require you to provide us with the Verifying Documents in order to expedite the withdrawal process. Thereafter, given that your identity is verified to a satisfactory extent, we will commence the withdrawal process. This process, on average, should take 7-10 working days.
- Having submitted the Verifying Documents and once your identity is satisfactorily verified, approved wire transfer is forwarded to our bank. The estimated amount of time to receive your funds may vary according to your payment provider.
- Minimum Withdrawal and Withdrawal fee:
- Please be advised that the minimum withdrawal amount is 100 USD/GBP/EUR.
- A withdrawal fee of 1% with a minimum withdrawal fee of 30 USD/GBP/EUR and the maximum withdrawal fee of 300 USD/GBP/EUR will be deducted from your balance with every withdrawal you make.
- If you are not satisfied with the Company’s trading platform, you have the right to apply for a refund of your current eligible account balance, subject to the cancellation clause below.
- Your purchase, logins and memberships will be deactivated once you apply for a refund.
- Before commencing with the refund process, the Company may request, at its sole discretion, for you to provide us with one or more of the Verifying Documents that are mentioned above.
- The Company will deduct a refund fee of 1% with a minimum refund fee of 30 USD/GBP/EUR and a maximum refund fee of 300 USD/GBP/EUR, as detailed in section A above, The Withdrawal Clause.
- Please consider that it may take up to 48 hours for our customer support team to approach your request. Our support team will contact you to confirm your request or to ask for additional information if necessary.
Please Note: all withdrawals and Refunds are subject to the Company’s Bonus Policy and you should consider it upon request to withdraw a bonus.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE COMPLETED. You may request to withdraw your available eligible balance in your account, subject to this Policy. If you believe an unauthorized payment was made using your card or an unauthorized transaction was made from your account, please contact our Customer Support department promptly when you become aware of such occurrence, and we will do our best to assist you with the matter.
If you have any further inquiries, contact our support team via email at support@Bittex.com